❤️ If you are unable to do the tag. It’s ok– I understand ❤️
I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Deanne at: https://deanne.worpress.com. I am grateful and excited for this nomination. I am also surprised. So, thank you so much Deanne for this honor.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My 7 asks are:
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What motivates you? The need to change the medical system for children with chronic illnesses.
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Write
4. What is your birthday number ? Three
5. What makes you smile? My children
6. What makes you sad? Thinking about my son suffering before he passed away.
7. Are you annoyed or thankful that you were nominated you? I am definitely thankful.
My 7 Questions are:
1. Who has been your best role model?
2. What is the desire of your heart?
3. What was your favorite subject in school?
4. Where would you like to visit, if you could?
5. What is the best thing happening in your life right now?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Why did you start your blog?
My nominees are:
1. Crisisalive https://crisisalive.wordpress.com
2. Victo Dolore https://doctorly.wordpress.com
3. This, that and the other thing https://sustainabilitea.wordpress.com
4. Boeta https://ourrumblingocean.wordpress.com
5. Scattered Thoughts https://maniparna5002.wordpress.com
6. Marigold https://versusblurb.wordpress.com
7. Laurie’s Gentle Healing Notes http://lauriesnotes.com