I was nominated for the Premio Dardos Award by Erica Herd whose blog is: http://suburbanhero.com. Her blog is insightful and opens our eyes to injustices in the world. I thank Erica so much for including me in such an amazing group of writers. I am humbled.
Here’s a blurb about the award:
“The Premio Dardos award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his / her blog.
2. Include the “Premios Dardos” image in the post.
3. Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement (I am doing 12). Let them know they have been nominated.
And the nominees are:
1. The Girl in Glasses at: http://adeleinglasses.wordpress.com
2. The Simple Beginner at: http://thesimplebeginner.wordpress.com
3. Natalie Scarberry at: http://sacredtouches.com
4. Walking After Midnight at: http://kbaily373.wordpress.com
5. Our Rumbling Ocean at: http:// ourrumblingocean.wordpress.com
6. Willow Dot at: http://willowdot21.wordpress.com
7. Jessie Finds Out Fibro at: http://findingoutfibro.wordpress.com
8. Ibeth 1950 at: http://nutsrok.wordpress.com
9. Deep in the Heart of Textiles at: http://textileranger.com
10. Mommy Man at: http://jerry-mahoney.com
11. ThumbUp at: http://livelovelaughdotme2.com
12. A Momma’s View at: http://amommasview.wordpress.com
Check out their blogs when you have a chance!